1) Atraumatic tip design – Flexible, calibrated spring-coil tip engineered for gentle contact with the delicate tissue of the pancreaticobiliary anatomy.
2) Platinum spring coil for fluoroscopic visibility – 4 cm platinum spring coil tip to aid in fluoroscopic visualization throughout the procedure.
3) Smooth access – 5.8 cm hydrophilic coating reduces friction for trackability and negotiation of challenging anatomy.
4) The Acrobat 2—available in both straight and angled tip versions—gives you 1:1 torqueability for precise wire guide rotation when needed for selective cannulation and navigation of the ducts.
5) Wide array of barrel sizes to meet a full range of procedural needs